Sunday, May 17, 2009

Benjamin gave his first talk in Primary today!




Benjamin gave his talk in Primary today. He did really well, he spoke and said the words and got up on the stand and it was good! We were so proud of him, he is growing up so fast. I am a little sad that he isn't my baby anymore.
The topic Benjamin was given was on Baptism and how we it can make our families better.
Benjamin's talk-
I like to look for rainbows when ever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again
I want my life to be as clean as Earth right after rain
and want to be the best I can, and live with God again.
I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
Song "When I am Baptized by Nita Dale Milner

No comments: