It is snowing AGAIN!!!! Recently we have had sooooo much snow. The school even had two snow days last week- amazing. We were snowed in on Friday and half of Saturday last week. Finally the snowplows came and plowed our road. Jim was glad to get out and I was glad he could get out because we were getting low on water. I hate that because I have to be careful how I use that water...can't do laundry, or run the dishwasher a whole lot, or take a bath and a long shower everyday, can't shampoo the carpets...like I could, I am still recovering from my surgery. I am a little worried about getting to town today, I have a doctor's appointment that I WILL NOT miss today even if there is a lot of snow.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
More SNOW!
It is snowing AGAIN!!!! Recently we have had sooooo much snow. The school even had two snow days last week- amazing. We were snowed in on Friday and half of Saturday last week. Finally the snowplows came and plowed our road. Jim was glad to get out and I was glad he could get out because we were getting low on water. I hate that because I have to be careful how I use that water...can't do laundry, or run the dishwasher a whole lot, or take a bath and a long shower everyday, can't shampoo the carpets...like I could, I am still recovering from my surgery. I am a little worried about getting to town today, I have a doctor's appointment that I WILL NOT miss today even if there is a lot of snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment