Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beautiful Fall Colors







We have taken a drive every weekend for a few weeks on the mountain. It is so beautiful this time of year. The temple is also looking very nice, as it always does. We pick leaves each year and bring them home and put them in a vase. We display our leaves like flowers and really enjoy them. We went on our ride with Grandma and Grandpa and picked out the leaves with them. Ben sat on a rock and I took his picture a few minutes later after he got up off the rock a huge amount of ants were covering the rock. Luckily he had gotten up and didn't get bit, I think there was an ant pile right beside the rock! Soon all the leaves will blow away and autumn will turn to winter! So we have to enjoy the colors while they last.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! I love our mountain this time of year too.