







So Benjamin has been a little "pill" lately. I don't know what I am going to do with him somedays. We changed daycare providers and now Ben thinks he is going to "test" everyone to see what he can get away with. I am so hoping it will get better. I am sure that I don't know the half of his acting up! I just hope he can get over it and be good. I threaten him everyday that Santa is watching...he just laughs at me. The other day I told him Santa was going to bring him some coal because he wasn't being good...he just laughed at me and said he liked coal! I pray that we all make it through what is hopefully a phase as he learns that he can't take over and do whatever he wants. Such a sweet looking boy but lately you might not want him at your house!! Even Santa can't help me out with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment