




Ok so Ben did better at Red Lobster on New Years Day when we went as a family to eat! I had crab legs again and he didn't scream! Improvement from our last seafood experience! Kids are so funny about seafood...Alayda, Bryce's little girl took the lobster tail shell around for all the kids to look at! We even got to touch a live lobster. All the kids(12) were looking in the lobster tank and one of the managers came and took a lobster out of the water to show the kids. Ben didn't even scream and he actually touched the lobster! They also had a beautiful saltwater aquarium with colorful fish in it. Ben and Darrin spent most of their time looking at the fish, hiding under the table and not eating very much macaroni and cheese! I enjoyed our time together, the kids were pretty well behaved and the food was outstanding! I love lobster!
2 comments:
Haha! I still laugh at the story of Ben! Oh, my goodness, that's a classic. It is always soo good to see you guys! I am SOO lame at knowing how to put your surname in our blog! Bryce did it for me last time. I need to sit and figure it out. Love you!
Don't you love Azure next to the lobster tank? We had fun. I love Red Lobster...so dang yummy! We have to do that more often...I didn't even care if Ben and Darrin spent more time away or under the table. It was just nice to eat together with everyone!
Post a Comment