Saturday, February 5, 2011

The REASON



that Jim was not feeling very well! Last weekend Jim got up from bed in the middle of the night for a snack. He didn't turn on any lights. He got into the fridge and he got out the cheese. He took a few gigantic bites out of the block of cheese and returned it to the fridge. Then he returned back to bed. In the morning he felt like throwing up...huh, I wondered why. I thought he was getting sick because Benjamin had thrown up a few days earlier. I was making breakfast and Jim came into the kitchen looking a little greenish. He went to the fridge and got out the cheese again and look what we found all over one side of the cheese...yes that explains the greenish look!!! Better look at what you are eating in the night from now on!

No comments: