Tuesday, May 17, 2011
OVerWHelMEd~
Yes, I am just feeling a little bit overwhelmed with work, activities, Jim's mom's stuff, court documents, Medicaid applications, Anthem Blue Cross Insurance, surgery for Ann, a colonoscopy for Jim, and Jim's diabetes...just to mention a few things I am trying to deal with. I haven't updated the blog lately because I just have too many other things to do...things that have a due date or require me to do something and quit ignoring them! Things I need to do now or soon and so I can't procrastinate. Work is also overwhelming as I am due any day for an inspection and I have projects to complete. I am trying not to complain but I just wish I could catch up and stay caught up! But atlas that is not what is happening in my life now! I've got some cute stories and pictures to come. Hammy the Hamster...what's your name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i feel for you sister...we are in the same boat and just can't seem to keep up let a lone catch up...you get done with a project and another big one comes along...good luck with all your OVERWHELMEDness...much love
Thanks Staci, I guess we all just try to do the best we can one day at a time!
Post a Comment