Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Weather post...




I always post something about the weather in the winter when it is approaching spring time. This year winter has not been a lot of snow but has been cold. February and now in March it has turned more into winter than in December and January. We had a day where the frost was so thick on the plants and trees that it looked amazing. I couldn't actually capture the look in the pictures. It was like sparkling crystals all over outside. I always comlain about the weather in the winter/spring time. Mostly because I get spring fever and want the warm weather to turn and the snow to melt and mud to dry up! It always takes several months to accomplish the move to summer. Sometimes it actually just seems like it goes directly to summer! I'm ready for the sickness to go away and the weather to be warmer!

No comments: