Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CRAzY DaYZieS



At the beginning of this year it was my new year's resolution to update my blog every week. I was thinking I would have time on Sunday. This blog is my family journal, this is where I keep track of the things we have done during the year. I make a year book at the beginning of the new year for the past year so that we have a copy of all of the things we did...kind of like an ugly scrapbook. I would love to have time to scrapbook but at this time in my life, I don't have time to make things pretty! So I do what I can do and be happy with that! Lately I have been really busy at work. The winter time is always the busy time for the hospital and clinics because people are sick! This year we moved twice into a new lab space and that was like having a new job. I had to re-learn where everything was located! We were short staffed because we thought that it would be good idea to not replace one of our techs that left in an effort to save some money...NOT A GOOD CHOICE! We did get to hire another tech this month and I am so grateful for her. We have an excellent staff in the lab and all get along well, that is a huge blessing for me. Sickness always creeps in during the winter and Jim, myself and Benjamin have all been sick. Jim and Benjamin usually rebound quickly, I always get run down in the winter with so much work and then it takes me months to recover from illness. I am hoping that as Spring approaches I can get a little better caught up with work and my home. Spring cleaning her I come!!!!!!!!

No comments: