Jen and her husband Mike Zeyen at her store, East Idaho Home Interiors, in Pocatello, Idaho. I wanna go buy a lot of stuff! Now if I could just get Jen to come decorate my house...that is one thing Jen and I have in common. A love of decorating, she's probably a lot better at it than I am. After all she has a whole store to pick from! Maybe some day I will get to visit her store in Pocatello and buy some items for my house. It won't be anytime soon though, I'm done traveling for awhile and Jen is still mad.
3 comments:
If you are truely sorry for any of the things that you have done, telling me you would never help me when I am sick, giving my ex husband gifts for my children, telling me I am no longer your sister, and who knows all the things you have said behind my back, remove the blogs about me. I don't need you to blog about my store, my daughter, your frustration with me. Have a little decency. You want me to start blogging about you on my store website? I don't because I don't need to show the world that I am right about my family being so inappropriate. People can get that themselves!
Post a Comment