Saturday, May 30, 2015
A questionaire about mom- by Benjamin Haller
Without any prompting I asked Benjamin the following questions and have included his answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? Kisses, hugs, all sorts of things, stuff I do for her like loading up the water trailer, making dinner.
3. What makes mom sad? When we, dad and I, eat all the pie.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tickles me.
5. What was your mom like when she was young? Kind of funny, liked to hang out with her sisters, fancy!
6. How old is your mom? 46
7. How tall is your mom? well, 5'2'' or 5'6"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Shoot guns, go on family reunions, go to Lagoon, go to SLC, take rides and go on the mountain.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? Plan the Easter Bunny and Santa stuff.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? fashion, how she does good at work.
11. What is your mom really good at? cooking, working at the lab, helping me get over my sickness.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Shooting guns and that's all.
13. What does your mom do for a job? works at the hospital at the lab, San Juan Hospital to be exact.
14. What is you mom's favorite food? Chinese food
15. What makes you proud of your mom? How she can help me get over my sickness, how she smiles.
16. If you mom were a character, who would she be? Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? pillow fights
18. How are you and your mom the same? same ticklish feet, same hands and chin.
19. How are you and your mom different? In a lot of ways.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She buys me stuff, she hugs and kisses me and tells me she loves me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Well...back then when she married him he used to bathe, not drink, not smoke, not look at pornography.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? New York City
23. How old was your mom when you were born? 36
I loved all the answers, especially #21! I hope I am teaching him what he needs to be doing...bathing, and what he should not be doing...drinking, smoking and looking at pornography!
I love my Benjamin! I need to ask him to answer the questions about his dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment