
We went to the parade in Monticello, it was really fun for Benjamin and his cousins to gather all the candy that was thrown. Jim even got in on the fun! Dad was in the parade with the big 4 tractor. Kristin and Jan and family came down to go to Kristin's 20 year high school reunion. We missed Al as she was still in the hospital. Al missed her 10 year reunion, I'm sure that she would have traded attending the reunion for the hospital anyday!
1 comment:
Girl, We wish we could have been there for the Big 4! But,we had the wedding. It has been so long since we have been to Monticello. I miss it! I hope to go this fall. Bryce did not get a deer tag.My fault on that.:(. Anyway, I need to add you to my blog but, I don't know how so when I get Bryce's attention. I will be putting you on. So,hopefully you will know that you are much loved by us!Blogging is fun it is a great journal. Sorry to leave a book.
Post a Comment