Saturday, August 30, 2008

Signed up to be a consultant for Scentsy wickless candles!


I just signed up to be a consultant for Scentsy wickless candles. I have been into candles for a long time. If you come to my house you can see the permanant burn soot mark above my stove. I don't burn any candles except on my stove. It is a mess and I can't get the soot mark off, no matter what cleaner I have tried it doesn't remove it. So this will be a good thing for me. There is a lady who sells them in Monticello besides me but I don't think she orders very often. I am NOT planning to do a BIG business with this. I just wanted to get some stuff for me! and maybe my family! Who ever we have on the family Christmas gift list this is what you will be gettin!!!!!!!!!!! My scentsy website is www.scentsy.com/shaller.

No comments: