Sunday, February 21, 2010

Someone is NOT sick of the snow!




Benjamin isn't tired of all of this snow. He has been sick so he can't go out and play. He plays with his dozer from the back door. Snow is just too tempting but I will not let him go out so that he has another asthma episode. Cold air isn't good for a boy with asthma that is just getting better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my heck Sherie! This is awesome! I love it. I will have to have Bryce put your link on to our's. I'm really lame at that part. I have so much to put on...it's just been extremly busy lately! (potty training the twins). You are an EXCELLENT photographer! This must be a secret talent you have been hiding!

green obsessed said...

I want you to update yours so I can see what you all have been doing. Happy Birthday to the twins today. Good luck with potty training!