

It was Benjamin's last day of preschool at the Monticello Elementary School. He said goodbye to his teacher, Mrs. Wheeler and to Mrs. Brewer, who helped her. Mrs. Wheeler "Weewer" did an amazing job of teaching Ben. He went to preschool in Sept. 2009 not really knowing much and now in May 2010 he can write his name, he knows the letters and the sound that each letter makes. He can count to ten and sometimes he makes it to twenty. He can count to ten in Spanish...Spanish adinko, as he calls it. He also knows the days of the week and months of the year and a host of other things that I am amazed that he knows. I love to hear him sing the "Goodbye Song" and do the actions. I beg him over and over to sing and do the actions for me. Sometimes he complies with my begging...sometimes I only get to hear it once. I think one of Ben's favorite parts of preschool was show and tell day on Thursdays. He was always so excited with whatever he was going to take to show and tell. It has been a very good year for learning and one of much progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment