Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ten years ago...



Jim and I were married. Happy anniversary to my husband! I am so thankful that I am Jim's wife. Jim is one of the best husbands, he does so many things that make my life better. He has completely changed his life so that he could be my husband and I admire and respect him for all of the hard work he has put in to change. He is a really good father and has taken care of Benjamin every Friday since Ben was 3 months old when I returned to work. He has amazing talents in the "fix it" department. He can fix just about anything from our diesel truck to the electrical wiring in the house. He is just a good ol' boy that has a huge heart! He honors his priesthood and willing gives us blessings. I am glad that ten years ago today I became Mrs. James Haller!

No comments: