Sunday, December 14, 2014
Cousin Brothers
Cousins...one of the most important things in this life is family. I have always wanted my child to have good relationships with his cousins. Benjamin loves his cousins. On our trip to the Polar Express, Ben, Darrin and I had a conversation about how cousins were really like brothers. Darrin said that Ben was lucky to not have any brothers...Ben didn't get bugged or beat up by a big brother! It was so touching to me that Darrin said that Ben was like a brother to him except that it was great because they were almost the same age and they don't get into big fights like real brothers do. I am thankful for brothers and sisters and brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws that want their children to have good relationships with their cousins and other family. I have so much love for my all of my extended family and am grateful for being a part of an enormous family. I have learned so much about finding love for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment