


Happy Father's Day...my dear! To a guy who never thought he would be a father but has turned out to be the BEST! I am so thankful for all of the Daddy Day care days...almost every Friday since Benjamin was 3 months old. Jim has learned how to take care of Benjamin right along with me. I couldn't ask for a better daddy. Ben just adores his daddy! Ben is definately a daddy's boy. Jim and Benjamin do everything together and I am sometimes suprised at the things he lets Ben go with him to do. Although Jim has a temper, it has been much tamed down since Ben has come along. Both Ben and Jim love to tease and they don't like it when they are the ones being teased! I am so thankful that Jim is a good dad. I am also thankful for Jim's dad, even though I never met him, he taught Jim how to be a good father by example. I am thankful for my dad and the great example that he is to me. I am thankful for all of the sacrifices of these men that they could take good care of their children. Happy Father's Day to some great daddy's!
No comments:
Post a Comment