Sunday, June 6, 2010

NuTTY!


I am going bezerk with Benjamin's behavior lately. Everything seems to make me feel like I am going crazy... Today we went to Cortez to drop off our truck so it can be fixed at the bodyshop tomorrow. Ben took the keys out of the truck we were going to drive home and gave them to Jim. Jim, thinking they were the keys to the truck that needed to be fixed, dropped them into the locked key drop off box. Great...now we have the keys to the truck that needs to be fixed and the truck we were supposed to drive home keys are in the drop off box. So we drove back to Monticello and Jim got the second set of keys and drove back to Cortez, dropped off the correct keys and drove back home. We have a swamp cooler and it has been HOT the last 2 days, I turned off the cooler tonight. There was water dripping off the roof from the swamp cooler and Ben decided he needed a shower in it. I told him to get out of the water and the next thing I know he has his mouth open and is letting the water from the roof fall into his mouth...like it is rain! NOT!!!!!! If he is sick tomorrow I will know why and I don't know how I am going to explain this one to the doctor!! ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I feel NUTS lately!!!!

No comments: