Friday, July 2, 2010

The dream has come true!



Benjamin and Isley have wanted to have a sleepover for several months now. We decided that Thursday night would be a good night because we had the next day off. So everyone was EXCITED...it was hard for Ben to sleep! At midnight, I checked on 3 boys in Ben's bed, they all were sleeping soundly! They got up too early...I'm tired but happy for Ben!

2 comments:

Dear al, said...

Girl...it was a dream come true! I never thought the begging would cease but it has for a small moment. Thanks for taking them both! The 4wheeler rides were the icing on the cake! Who cares if they didn't eat breakfast?!

Hallers said...

I DID make breakfast but Isley told me that he and Stahli "Don't eat those tortilla things!" He didn't want any pancakes either! So much fun...learning to share!