Grandpa Winn brought the big 4 tractor to the July 4th parade in Blanding, UT this year. It was an awsome sight to see! Grandpa spent many hours just getting the big 4 running this year...not to mention the last 7 years he spent restoring it. Jim even helped a little bit on Friday as Grandpa was working on getting the big 4 started and running so they could take it to Blanding. Spencer drove the rhino with Isley, Stahli, and Benjamin it tow. They brought the extra gas and a battery in case something were to happen with the Big 4 tractor they would be able to get it working again. So Benjamin got to ride in the parade! He was a bit shy and didn't seem to want to wave to very many people! I enjoyed the parade and was suprised at how long it was for a small town. this was the first year I have ever been to Blanding for the parade. One of the best parts of the whole celebration was the jet fly over! I also enjoyed seeing the soldiers of the local National Guard in the parade, they will soon be deployed and we are thankful for their service. I am proud to be an American and thanful for all those who went before to perserve the freedoms that this country was founded on! Freedoms that are only found in the USA!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Happy 234th Birthday America!
Grandpa Winn brought the big 4 tractor to the July 4th parade in Blanding, UT this year. It was an awsome sight to see! Grandpa spent many hours just getting the big 4 running this year...not to mention the last 7 years he spent restoring it. Jim even helped a little bit on Friday as Grandpa was working on getting the big 4 started and running so they could take it to Blanding. Spencer drove the rhino with Isley, Stahli, and Benjamin it tow. They brought the extra gas and a battery in case something were to happen with the Big 4 tractor they would be able to get it working again. So Benjamin got to ride in the parade! He was a bit shy and didn't seem to want to wave to very many people! I enjoyed the parade and was suprised at how long it was for a small town. this was the first year I have ever been to Blanding for the parade. One of the best parts of the whole celebration was the jet fly over! I also enjoyed seeing the soldiers of the local National Guard in the parade, they will soon be deployed and we are thankful for their service. I am proud to be an American and thanful for all those who went before to perserve the freedoms that this country was founded on! Freedoms that are only found in the USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment