We love to go 4 wheeling, camping and riding on the Blue (Abajo) Mountain. It is such a beautiful place, each season brings its own colors and temperatures. The mountain is inspiring in each season. I love to go there and just relax and enjoy the scenery and peace. We are so blessed to live in this place. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky we are to be able to support our family and live in this place. Sometimes I worry about my job at the hospital, especially in light of the current health care worries and contentious atmosphere. I have worked at the hospital for twelve years and there hasn't been a year when money hasn't been a concern. I just have to count my blessing for right now and hope that things work out!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
tHE beAuTIFul BLuES
We love to go 4 wheeling, camping and riding on the Blue (Abajo) Mountain. It is such a beautiful place, each season brings its own colors and temperatures. The mountain is inspiring in each season. I love to go there and just relax and enjoy the scenery and peace. We are so blessed to live in this place. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky we are to be able to support our family and live in this place. Sometimes I worry about my job at the hospital, especially in light of the current health care worries and contentious atmosphere. I have worked at the hospital for twelve years and there hasn't been a year when money hasn't been a concern. I just have to count my blessing for right now and hope that things work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment