Meet Fluff...he is the newest member our our family and the Scentsy family. I sell Scentsy products, I got into the business selling because I couldn't find anyone around here that sold the products. I LOVE candles and my mom bought me some Scensty bars and a warmer two years ago for my birthday. Scentsy just came out with a line of plush animals that have a pocket in the back for a small pack of beads that smell of one of their signature fragrances. So I bought the lamb for Benjamin, I even let him pick out the fragrance pack...he likes satin sheets! Ben named his lamb Fluff and now he takes Fluff everywhere we go. Now if I can just keep Fluff looking somewhat clean!!!!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Fluff
Meet Fluff...he is the newest member our our family and the Scentsy family. I sell Scentsy products, I got into the business selling because I couldn't find anyone around here that sold the products. I LOVE candles and my mom bought me some Scensty bars and a warmer two years ago for my birthday. Scentsy just came out with a line of plush animals that have a pocket in the back for a small pack of beads that smell of one of their signature fragrances. So I bought the lamb for Benjamin, I even let him pick out the fragrance pack...he likes satin sheets! Ben named his lamb Fluff and now he takes Fluff everywhere we go. Now if I can just keep Fluff looking somewhat clean!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment