
When we go to Lagoon as a family, someone always rides the catapult! Nycole has ridden the past two years and last year Al rode, so this year Spencer rode it...I am sure it is a blast! You are launched into the sky in an open ball that you are strapped into! I am sure I will never go on the catapult...I couldn't even swing from the tree to the trampoline and drop when I was a kid. I was always too afraid I would get hurt. I have not ever seen anyone puke on the catapult and I am pretty sure that it should stay that way, hence I will not ever be going on the catapult and spare the crowds below! The catapult is not on my bucket list!
1 comment:
oh, come on Sherie! You have to put that on your bucket list! I'll just keeping going down the family line you know! Todd, Al & Spence. Your NEXT!!! :)
Post a Comment