Friday, October 7, 2011

THEY'RE BACK...


Oh ya! My parents are back from their service mission to Nephi, Utah were they worked at the BYU Family History Library and in the Manti Temple. I am so thankful to have them back! They came home on my birthday, Oct. 5th and on Oct. 6th I called and asked my mom if she could watch Ben next week...she said yes she would. You never realize how much you still need your parents until they aren't there anymore. I am so thankful and appreciative of them and their sacrifices that they made to raise six children. They both have taught us and led by example. My dad can even play a pretty devilish Satan! He learned the part of Satan during his service in the Manti Temple! Now they need to take it easy for a few months and then I am sure my mom will have something else planned for them!
P.S. I can't believe my mom doesn't have earrings on in this picture! She ALWAYS wears earring...even earrings that are too shiny!

No comments: