Monday, October 31, 2011

SCarY ZoMBie


Ben had decided that dressing up as a cute pumpkin, Elmo, Thomas the Train, a handsome policeman, and a cute puppy were not what he was all about this Halloween. He wanted to be something scary! We looked through all the costume catalogues for a scary costume and he settled on a zombie. I felt a little sad that my boy is growing up and wanted to be something scary! No more fun cutesy costumes...well until next year! We went to the carnival at the school and he was in the costume parade. I learned quite a few things about some of the people of this community and what they feel is most important but I'll save that and keep it to myself. Lessons learned! I loved the cake walk and am thankful for all those kind people that sacrificed their time to work at the carnival, make treats, serve food, and let my kid have some fun. The Singers came and went to the carnival with us and for Ben and Isley it was so exciting, even more exciting than Halloween. Thanks to my sister-in-law for taking the kids trick or treating as I was on call and got called back to work. NEVER again will I be on call for Halloween either!!!

No comments: