Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Bling Bling" on a pin...


We have really put the pressure on Benjamin to earn the top place of "outstanding" at kindergarten, especially because Ben had to test his teacher and make sure that when she told him she was going to call his mom that she really was! So we let Ben know that we expected him to bring home an outstanding award. He almost made it last week when his teacher needed to leave the classroom and all the kids earned an outstanding award, except Ben and another kid because Ben and this kid were playing around and wrestling and smacking each other on the bum. I was beginning to wonder if it was possible for Ben to actually earn the outstanding award! Today was my birthday and guess what he brought home...YES!!! the OUTSTANDING AWARD. It is the best birthday present this mom has had in a long time...I am so proud of Ben! Now he will have "bling bling" on his clothes pin!! It may never happen again so I made him take a bunch of pictures!

No comments: